Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Ronitbhogal
New Contributor

Apple Watch activation

I had purchased a Apple series 5 watch on Thursday 28/11/19. The optus store representative processed the request for number sharing and till date the service hasn’t been activated. I have called customer service number of time but all they say your issue is escalated and we will call you back within 72 hours. Till date I haven’t received any call nor any update from them. I called up customer service today and asked to transfer my call to customer service manager to give me an update but the customer service executive hung up on me.

I have been patiently waiting for my service to be active but I am getting cold responses from your Customer Service team. They can’t speak English properly nor they can understand what I am trying to say. My fault reference number is 21965484. Hopefully I get a better response this time. Thanks
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Apple Watch activation

This is probably not going to work but my understanding was that to activate number sharing the customer (you) has to activate it via the watch app on your phone. It will guide you through the process, have you given that a shot? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Apple Watch activation

@Ronitbhogal, I've had a scroll through the notes left on the ticket reference you've sent through.

It's definitely an issue on our side. The notes state that the status of the eSIM activation is showing as, "in-progress" since the 28/11/19.

As of the 3/12/19, the issue is awaiting action from our Network team. They've been asked to completely remove your number share profile. That'll allow us to start the process again from scratch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos