cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Apple Watch Series 6 Connectivity

HI, Wondering if anyone is having issues connecting to Optus with cellular Apple Watch Series 6?  Or is it going well?  Any feedback would be great.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple Watch Series 6 Connectivity

Have you set it up via the Apple Watch App? If you had an existing watch you may need to contact customer service to have the old watch un-linked.  You should be able to activate it through the Apple Watch App using your Optus My Account details to activate the watch on your account.

Are you having trouble connecting it?

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Mine wont connect via the watch app and when i try it says my account is not eligible to enable mobile data (new watch with a new plan)

0 Kudos

Hi @Rubofthegreen

Thank you for raising this issue and sorry to hear you're having issues with activating your Apple Watch with Number Share.

We have some instructions on our Number Share: What you need to know page.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. You can even message us through the Optus website if you prefer as well.