cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Sithlord
Occasional Contributor

Apple Watch Series 3 Share Number

I was late with a payment and my services got suspended for a few hours.

After my services were restored my Apple Watch's Share Number/SIM isn't working.

I've tried rebooting both the iPhone and Apple Watch but that made no difference.

I can't make or receive phone calls or texts without being near my iPhone. 

In the data setting section the mobile data button is switched on. But it just doesn't work.

iPhone X 256Gb, iPad Pro 12.9 64GB, iMac 27inch 5K 3.2Ghz 32GB, QNAP NAS, Apple Watch S3 LTE, ASUS RT-AC87U WRT-Merlin + other devices.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Apple Watch Series 3 Share Number

We may need to remove/re-add your number sharing on our end if this is the case. Please jump into 24/7 Live Chat with Mobile Tech Support and an agent can complete this for you right away.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Sithlord
Occasional Contributor

Hey,

Thanks for tge reply.

I tried doing that but was told that the Apple Watch s3 lte was connected to 4G through my iphone x and everything looked fine. I had to explain the share sim/number to the representative but he/she didn't seem to understand.

Is there a number (and extension) I can call to resolve this issue? 

Thanks

iPhone X 256Gb, iPad Pro 12.9 64GB, iMac 27inch 5K 3.2Ghz 32GB, QNAP NAS, Apple Watch S3 LTE, ASUS RT-AC87U WRT-Merlin + other devices.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Ah ok, I'm sorry they have been unable to assist. If you send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB, I'll check the notes on my end and get back to you asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos