Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS/Cellular)

mrPOVO

Hi Everyone,

Just picked up my New Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS/Cellular) – just looking for recommendations (before I activate sim) from any users who have activated the Digital Sim & used their watch with this option... is it worth it? what is the call quality like? benefits?

Thanks Heaps Cat Very Happy

Re: Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS/Cellular)

petergdownload

I speak only from third party reports.

Battery drain is significant while using it.

Pricey: $5 a month is just another cost to add to your range of monthly subscriptions (+ you spend another $100 on the watch itself for the option). 

Do you have ear buds already? Or can you try them in an apple store. You could test out audio quality that way...

That said its a fun gizmo and if you really want to try it out and have the money then why not I suppose?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Toomey

You can get 6 months of Number Share for $0 if you sign up before 31/12/2018 and give it a crack yourself :-)

Check out the details here → Apple Watch Series 3

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
mrPOVO

Thanks Peter for the info... Cat Very Happy

I might try it out if Optus is offering 6months for free...

Solution

Dan_C

@mrPOVO, nothing wrong with giving it whirl (especially if it's free of charge). Number share can be added or removed at any time during your contract. If things don't work out, you can always contact us to have your number share profile deactivated. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

mrPOVO

thanks @Dan_C will give it a try 

taking calls on my watch - this is like james bond 007 stuff  😝

Highlighted

petergdownload

That would be William Tracey! But now I'm showing my age Smiley Tongue

Regards

Peter Gillespie

mrPOVO

@petergdownload haha no idea who that is, just googled it 

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Just googled it myself and you get info about... William Tracy. Think I was too clever for my own good. Was actually referencing D1CK Tracy (but Optus won't let you cause it's a rude name. Known for his communicator wrist watch in the 60's

Regards

Peter Gillespie

mrPOVO

😝 hahaha, wasn’t there a guy with a telephone 👞 shoe?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos