Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Apple Watch Number Share

Fester1952

Hi, have an existing Optus account. Have an Apple Watch series 3 with number share. Have now ordered an Apple Watch series 4 from Optus. Will I need to de-activate number share on my Apple Watch series 3 before I activate number share on my Apple Watch series 4?Apple Watch 

Solution

Re: Apple Watch Number Share

Ray_YC

Hopefully this is answered somewhere on our Number Share: What you need to know help and support page.

If not, let me know and we'll find out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Fester1952

Thanks Ray, it's all sorted now, I eventually went on chat and it is a requirement to de-activate one Apple Watch before activating number share on the new Apple Watch. The process went smoothly and I am enjoying number share on my Optus bought Apple Watch 4! 

papayankee

Hello, Yes. I have followed those recommendations but the watch still will not say cellular is working and when I try to set it up through the apple watch app, Optus tells me that it is already active. 

rawprawn

I am having the same issue. Apple number sharing is already active. Except it’s not and I am unable to deactivate and reactivate. 

musictalks

Mine was the same, until this morning. I installed the NEW Optus app from the app store and re-ran the setup mobile from that watch app (on the iPhone). Less than a minute later..... SUCCESS. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos