Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch (Cellular) - Enterprise/Business

[ Edited ]
singingfrog

maybe it's time for the Optus programmers to talk to their counterparts in the opposition to ask them how it's done. LOL

Skimmo

Hi there, thanks for the broader context. 

While I can appreciate complexities of evolving technologies and how to migrate systems etc. However, I am in disbelief the product, business and industry cannot seem to adapt - from a simple Billing misalignment. 

What is more surpirsing, this is also compounded with the impact being felt by the Enterprise customers - which I can imagine are a vital segment of revenue and also in the client mix may have higher likelihood of owning multiple devices and number sharing etc. 

So, while I am about to reach 1 year of Apple Watch (Celluar) ownership - I have not been able to use the Cellular capability of the watch. Is there any resultion on the horizon? or do I escalate my concerns internally with our commercial team to gauge next steps of when the tender of Phone provider comes around again. 

Regards,

Skimmo

Tris

I totally get your point @Skimmo, unfortunately isn't not as simple as it seems. I have no details as to when or if this will change either I'm afraid. I have made note of your feedback though, I'm really sorry we can't offer you a better outcome 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos