Searching...

Mobile

Apple Watch 3 Stock

courtpt

When is there going to be more stock of the apple watch 3 as i want to upgrade my plan to the iphone 8 plus and apple watch bundle. 

Re: Apple Watch 3 Stock

Saints78

Not to sure i ordered mine on fri night with my iphone 10 so i am hoping it will arrive on the same day as my phone

Gen_R

Hi @courtpt and @Saints78 - we have no exact word on when stock will be allocated out. If you check here intermittently, it shows whether we have online stock. You can also contact your local store here to see what stock they have available. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

Paul71

Be wary of ordering with Optus Online.

I ordered a iphone X with a watch recieved an intial confirmation with the watch on it only to be told after the phone was delivered that there were no watches. see https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Apple/Apple-Watch-3-Delivery-status/m-p/339116#M8499/jump-to/first-...

My suggestion is go to a store and they can do the same and they have stock and you can be guaranteed to have it unlike online ordering which seems to be a lottery.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos