Searching...

Mobile

Apple Watch 3 Delivery status

Paul71

Does anyone know how to monitor progress of an Apple Watch delivery? I ordered one with my iPhone X and the order stated it would come with the handset however this did not happen. I have have chatted online to a few reps who havent even checked my account and didnt seem to want to respond to my questions. There is no tracking details relating to the watch on my account.

Is there a delivery/stock issue? A little comminucation (from a communication company ;-) ) would go a long way here.

Re: Apple Watch 3 Delivery status

Saints78

I’m in the same vote I have ordered the watch 3 with my new iPhone 10 and hopefully this week I’ll get my phone and they have said that my watch will arrive with my phone. I know there on back order for the watch and yes communication from Optus  should be happening 

NexusQ1

if they are ordered together might require to be delivered together, than the issue is iPhone X. Apple Watch 3 has no issues with stock level.

you probably can try to get the Watch first? hehe, but your contract is for both items thou, which i guess cannot start because the iPhone X is artificially delayed for pre-order people.

Saints78

the whole things has been a nightmare for all who have preorderd 

Paul71

So the saga ends...

After being told twice it'll be arriving in 10 days it appears I am not getting the watch as per the temp order email.

Today I spoke with a CS rep who id'd me and looked into my order. He advised after a period of time that I wasn't to receive a watch as per my order as the online sale people did not have any stock. He did advise me to go to a store where they could do the same thing - put the watch on my account at $23 a month.

So I went down to the local dealer who had stock but refused to honour the advise I was given as that was not how it works. Apparently the phone and watch should have been on the same contract as there was no stock this could not occur.

For any Optus representative that's sees this - YES i am disappointed not to recieve the watch, YES i am annoyed that 3 of your staff either lied or did not have the correct information and most importantly YES I'm angry that you could not communicate this with me earlier.

Sadly I am locked in for 2 years for the phone but my wife daughter were considering upgrades along with a need to go to NBN. I will look elsewhere as a result.

Brock_E

I'm really sorry to hear the above @Paul71 Smiley Sad This definitely isn't the experience we want to create for you and I can definitely appreciate both your frustration and concern here.

It looks like you've been given some misinformation from one of our representatives, and for that I do apologise as we'd hate to lose you over this. To clarify, the Apple Watch Series 3 needed to be added at the same time you placed your iPhone X order.

If there's anything else that we can assist you with, feel free to send us a PM here.

Highlighted

Paul71

Thanks Brock

To clarify it was on my initial order

9163CB4E-7A7E-40B4-AA36-E74C01AAD282.jpeg

Tejas57

i'd go to the TIO

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos