Searching...

Mobile

Re: Apple Watch 3 Activation Issues / Number Share / eSim - Cannot Activate

Dan_C

Hey Glen, we're going to something a bit different. I'm going to recreate your My Account profile in the hopes that we'll generate a new My Account ID. I'll register the same email address and you a send a temporary password. 

If we've still had no luck, I'll refer your case to our mobile case management team to investigate further. I'll need you to check your inbox within fifteen minutes - half an hour. 

You'll need to follow the standard activation process. Let us know if you're still prompted with an error. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

I've just replied to your recent PM @GlennH.

Hopefully we've had a little more luck.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
GlennH2

Hi Dan_C,

Still getting the “Service Temporarily Unavailable” message. 

Also can’t log into my original YesCrowd account.

Please escalate me to a Case Manager.

Very tired of the huge amount of time wasted.

I cancelled a perfectly good Vaya account purely because of your shared Sim.

Surely you have to let me out of this plan without penalty.

Seems like I have to get it all off my chest now because it’ll be at least 24 hours before I get my next lot of 1 hour time wasting instructions.

Last chance to fix this.
*removed personal info*

DebZh

I have the same issue. Tried 4 times all failed. Keep saying there is been a hiccup with your optus number share activation request. No help from optus store, no help from online chat. Looks like the have NO IDEA how to fix this issue. Can anyone help me please. I am tranferrring to Optus plan just because optus can use number share for my watch. If it does not work, it is no point for me to use optus. That’s my first week of using optus and I already regeret to transfer to optus because of the zero support.

Highlighted

Toomey

Hey @DebZh, sorry to hear of the run around. As per my previous comments, please send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB so I can check it out on our end.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos