Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Apple Retail Offer

Between 11 Dec – 21 Jan, customers who purchase 2 x Optus $65 My Plan Plus handset plans with 2 x iPhone 11/Pro/Pro Max handsets in the same transaction on the same account in Apple stores will receive a discount equal to the iPhone 11 64GB price ($1,199) when they stay connected for 24 months.

Minimum cost is $4,319 for two iPhone 11 (64GB) on $65 per month handset plans over 24 months.

My Plan Plus (24M)

$65/mth

Data

65GB Total Data

Extra data $10/1GB

Standard National Talk & Text

Unlimited calls to standard Australian mobiles and landlines, 13/1300 numbers and voicemail, and text to standard Australian mobiles.

Unlimited

Data Pool

Optional Extras

International Talk & Text from Australia

Calls to standard International mobiles and landlines, and text to standard international mobiles to selected countries

$10/mth UL standard international talk & text (SMS&MMS) to 35 selected destinations from Australia

$10/mth for up to 300 mins talk and UL standard text (SMS&MMS) to 1 of 11 selected destinations

Roaming Talk

Standard national and international calls and SMS (excludes MMS) for use in Zone 1 countries

$10/day for 100MB data and UL standard international talk & text (SMS) for use in Zone 1 destinations

(Pre-purchased)

International Roaming Data

for use in Zone 1 countries

$10/day for 100MB data and UL standard international talk & text (SMS) for use in Zone 1 destinations (Pre-purchased)

Apple Music Free Trial

6 months free trial

Sign-up is required. Subscription automatically renews monthly at standard price after the trial period.

Optus Sport

Add an optional Optus Sport subscription

at no extra cost.

Business Support

when you add an ABN / ACN to your account

My Business Fast Lane

24/7 Self Service

Cancellation Fee

There are no plan cancellation fees. 

However, if you cancel early, you will forfeit the device credit and have to pay the remaining, un-discounted monthly device repayments x the months remaining on your device payment plans associated with the cancelled services, on your next bill in full. Plus all charges incurred up unit the date of cancellation. 

Plus all charges incurred up until the date of cancellation.

Minimum Total Cost for 1 x $65 My Plan Plus

$1,560 over 24 months, excludes device payments

FAQ's

Am I eligible for this offer?
This offer is available to new /recontracting customers who purchase the eligible plan with an eligible device and sign up to a second service on the same billing account through Apple stores only during the offer period. The primary service can be a new or recontracting customer on a $65 My Plan Plus 24M handset plan (Jul19) with an iPhone 11/Pro/Pro Max. The second service must be a new customer on a $65 My Plan Plus 24M handset plan (Jul19) with an iPhone 11/Pro/Pro Max.

As an existing Optus customer, can I rate plan change onto this plan?
No, customers cannot rate plan change onto this plan.

Can I purchase a device from an Optus store and get this offer?
No. This offer is only available through Apple Stores.

How do I receive my Handset credit?
The handset credit will be applied to your monthly Optus bill as a monthly device credit.

Can I purchase a different second device?
Yes, you can purchase an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone Pro Max but will only receive a total device credit on your combined device payments equal to the price of the iPhone 11 64GB ($1,119) (divided into 24 equal monthly amounts) when you stay connected to both plans for 24 months.

Is the $65 My Plan Plus 24M handset plan (Jul19) eligible for the Apple Music trial offer?
Yes, eligible customers will receive a 6 months free trial for Apple Music.

Terms and Conditions

Sign up or renew your contract to an Optus $65 My Plan Plus (Jul19) plan and also sign up to an additional new Optus $65 My Plan Plus (Jul19) plan each with an eligible device, to receive a total device credit on your combined device payments equal to the price ($1199) of one iPhone 11 64GB (divided into 24 equal monthly amounts) when you stay connected to both plans for 24 months. Eligible devices include iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max - additional costs may apply depending on model and capacity selected. Min cost $4319 for 2x$65/mth plans with an iPhone 11 64GB over 24 months. All plans must be purchased in the same transaction, remain active for at least 24 months and be on the same billing account. If you change, recontract or cancel a plan then you will forfeit any extra data on that plan. If you cancel either or both plans early, you will forfeit the device credit and will have to pay the remaining, undiscounted monthly device repayments x the months remaining on each of your device payment plans associated with the cancelled services, on your next bill in full. Not available with other discount or device credit offers. Consumer & SMB (SoHo/Micro) customers only. Limit of six per account. Offer ends 21st Jan 2020.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors