Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

2nd Generation iPad Pro

ralqh

Does anyone know when the Generation 2 iPad Pros will be available for plans.

Does anyone know how long it took for Optus to allow people to get the iPhone X’s Max in a plan?

Re: 2nd Generation iPad Pro

SamSam

They allowed everyone to pre-order (within stock limits) the Xs and Xs max to get it on the release date. I believe the latest iPads are available to here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

GibboMcCool

The new iPad next week in store according to this Twitter reply

"we're unable to confirm the pricing at this stage. We are looking forward to opening up sales for the new iPad Pro, in Optus stores from next week."

https://mobile.twitter.com/Optus/status/1060115007281614849?s=19

Highlighted

Paul71

The Optus response you can find here. I think stocks to carriers seem to be low Telstra have them on their site already out of stock. I’d suggest Optus isn’t a launch day supplier or chose not to as they wont be ‘volume’ seller.

It looks as though it’ll be hurry up and wait for those of us that cant afford to buy outright :-)

ralqh

Does that mean they’ll be avaible to get in a plan aswell?

Paul71

I certainly hope so!! :-)

Dan_C

Hey guys, I can confirm that the new ipad Pro will be available to order in-store and over the phone from the 12/11/18. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ralqh

That means I can get it on a plan right? Smiley Surprised

Dan_C

Absolutely Smiley Happy In-fact, that would be the only way!

Offers released closer to the date.

There will be a launch for online sales, that should happen later in the month. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ralqh

Yayayayayayay!!! Thank you so so much for all the help and information youve given me, you’re the best Dan! :^) 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos