Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

why am i having to subscribe on the app

webby89

why do i need to subsribe on google play as well as my month subscription? is optus sport now extra 14.99 a month? 

Re: why am i having to subscribe on the app

Davelew

Hi

You don't.   Providing you have an optus sports user name and password you just sign in to the Android Optus Sports app.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: why am i having to subscribe on the app

GuyCS

Hey @webby89 - you should only need to purchase one subscription for Optus Sport. Once you've signed up (either through your Optus plan or the Google / Apple app stores), you can use those login details to access Optus Sport via the App or Website. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
64 Kudos
40 Kudos
34 Kudos
34 Kudos
32 Kudos