cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Modradog
Occasional Contributor

what is the best way of getting support on Optus sport App ?

I can not log in to the Optus sport app - it says invalid username and /or password but I can log in fine on the web site.  I can not find any one at Optus to help with this problem.  I only signed up with Optus mobile so I could watch live soccer and if I can not I want out of my contract.  This seems reasonable to me OPtus does not provide a service so I should be able to leave contract.  Is their any one at Optus who could help fix this problem and if not who do I contact to get out of the contract.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: what is the best way of getting support on Optus sport App ?

You can watch Optus Sport on the phone, 1000's do.

Seems like an issue with your login credentials. I'd contact LIVECHAT again and see if you get a more cluey customer service person but otherwise a mod will probably post to look into it here some time today. 

Have you tried uninstalling the app?

Peter Gillespie 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooting, resetting password three times, spoken to 3 different chat people, been told someone would emaill me new password and they did not, been told some one will ring me at 12:30pm and they did not.  Seems getting support is very hard which is why I posted the question here.

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Optus Service staff seems to have a problem with following up. If you can't get a resolution at the time then I would not rely on some future promised event unfortunately. Smiley Sad I suspect it will still happen behind the scenes but there's little connection between the departments / systems IME.

All I can suggets is focus on getting that new password.

Peter Gillespie

Occasional Contributor

Optus have called me ! But they just told me to try all the things I have tried before and when none worked they told me they would call me back later.  So getting a new password does not seem to fix it.   I have wasted so much time I just want out of my contract - I signed up to my mobile plan so I could watch live soccer and it seems that Optus are unable to provide this.  I suppose next step is to complain to ombusman and optus complaints.

0 Kudos