cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

what is the best way of getting support on Optus sport App ?

I can not log in to the Optus sport app - it says invalid username and /or password but I can log in fine on the web site.  I can not find any one at Optus to help with this problem.  I only signed up with Optus mobile so I could watch live soccer and if I can not I want out of my contract.  This seems reasonable to me OPtus does not provide a service so I should be able to leave contract.  Is their any one at Optus who could help fix this problem and if not who do I contact to get out of the contract.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: what is the best way of getting support on Optus sport App ?

You can watch Optus Sport on the phone, 1000's do.

Seems like an issue with your login credentials. I'd contact LIVECHAT again and see if you get a more cluey customer service person but otherwise a mod will probably post to look into it here some time today. 

Have you tried uninstalling the app?

Peter Gillespie 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooting, resetting password three times, spoken to 3 different chat people, been told someone would emaill me new password and they did not, been told some one will ring me at 12:30pm and they did not.  Seems getting support is very hard which is why I posted the question here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Optus Service staff seems to have a problem with following up. If you can't get a resolution at the time then I would not rely on some future promised event unfortunately. Smiley Sad I suspect it will still happen behind the scenes but there's little connection between the departments / systems IME.

All I can suggets is focus on getting that new password.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus have called me ! But they just told me to try all the things I have tried before and when none worked they told me they would call me back later.  So getting a new password does not seem to fix it.   I have wasted so much time I just want out of my contract - I signed up to my mobile plan so I could watch live soccer and it seems that Optus are unable to provide this.  I suppose next step is to complain to ombusman and optus complaints.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors