Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

warranty claim, got used replacement

msmhw

Hi everyone, 

I am just wondering, I have nexus 6p bought from Optus I claimed the warranty because the charger and the cable didn't work. Today they gave me a replacement but I noticed when I got home the replacement is not new, you can tell straight away its used cable and charger. is this normal? 

to be honest I don't want a used cable and charger. 

Re: warranty claim, got used replacement

Gen_R

Hey msmhw- if your charger has been assessed, it's either that your old unit has been repaired or we've provided you a new unit. How can you tell it's not brand new? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

msmhw

Hi,

I can tell by the marks on it, also you know when you plug and unplug the cable and the charger many times it makes some scratches in it. It has these scratches. I just went to the store and the totally agreed the charger is used one and send it again.

Moreover, still doesn't charge my phone probably.

Gen_R

Ah OK, not good to hear. Let us know how you go with the other replacement. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
20 Kudos
15 Kudos
15 Kudos
13 Kudos