Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

sony tv and sport

keithinoz

I just purchased a Sony TV and a new Optus plan that included Optus sport. I registered for Optus Sport but I want to know precisely how I can set it up and watch it on my TV?

Re: sony tv and sport

Ray_YC

I don't think Optus Sport is available on Sony TVs.

Compatible devices are listed here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

keithinoz

Thanks. That is disappointing.

Solution

SillyGogo

here are some supported devices

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/entertainment/sport/optus-sport#on_your_big_screen

Get a chromecast would be the cheapest way

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

keithinoz

I used my mobile to chromecast to the TV. Works perfectly.

SillyGogo

@keithinoz thank you for the update. I think the Sony Tv running androidtv OS has Chromecast build-in as standard. So it should work without needing to purchase a chromecast device. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
34 Kudos
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
13 Kudos