cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

mdg
New Contributor
New Contributor

sim activation

Hi

I did something stupid like activated my new sim on a public holiday.

I know there must be a lot of back log from the 2 public hoilidays just passed ....

just want to know how long it would take for me to get a message to say that the sim is working

4 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: sim activation

Hey @mdg

Unless you're porting from another provider your SIM activation should happen within 4 hours. Give the steps on our SIM activation page a try, but if it's still not activating the it's best to message our Activation team via Track My Order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
mdg
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not to worry. I've just started over again. Thanks anyway
0 Kudos
Unleashed1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Can you ppease activate my sim