Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
seismick
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

seeking 4.5 inch phone

4 inch mini is fine for children, but is a wee bit too narrow for the keyboard

I consider 5 inch doesn't fit pockets of work uniform, so 4.5 inch would suit me

I find LG, Huawei, Moto and Samsung have 4.5 inch models, which don't seem to be sold in Terra Nullius. About the only thing I have seen is Nokia 1 at Hardly Normal.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: seeking 4.5 inch phone

All the phones sold by Optus on contract are available on their website.

If you wish to buy your own phone from online or other sources, just make sure it supports the Optus frequencies and you'll be good to go.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

iPhone 7 and 8 seem to fit the bill?

But for Android google "Best small Android Phones"

- HTC One Mini 2?

- Sony XPeria Z1 Compact?

- Samsung Galaxy A3?

Peter Gillespie

seismick
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Well yes I did search before asking the question. But nobody seems to sell them. The Sony has nice specs, but I only see used phones being listed. The only other 4.5" I can actually buy is Huawei Y3 II. So I ended up buying the Nokia. I had Nokia phones in the past, but this is rubbish. Just a case of the badge being bought by Foxconn.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Pity it was not a good outcome. Can suggest the second hand option might still be good. Esp. for apple. People trying perfectly good phones every 12 months.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors