cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

mms issues on Samsung Galaxy S9+

I've tried EVERYTHING!  I recently changed my account from my Mum's name into my name (long story).  Suddenly I can no longer send or receive mms.  I have gone through everything - cleared cache, checked APN settings ... all to no avail.  Can anyone help??? It's a heavily utilised function of my phone and I'm just stumped 😞 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: mms issues on Samsung Galaxy S9+

Hi @Soogle, sorry to hear about your MMS issue. We will need to look into your account to confirm the MMS settings. However since this is a public forum we can`t access customers account details here. As such your best to speak with our Support team via the → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors