Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Doodle
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

esim

How do I swop my simcard for an esim card? Can I use the empty space in my phone now for a simcard from overseas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
George_YC

Re: esim

Hey @Doodle, you can get an eSIM by calling us on 133 937, between Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm AEST or Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST as long as you have access to your current SIM. You can also visit a local Optus store with 100 points of ID. 

We also have more info on our A guide to eSIM page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Doodle
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes, my question was answered. I visited an Optus shop where the esim was connected. Now I have room in my mobile for the Telkomsel simcard.

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Really great to hear that your enquiry has been addressed @Doodle 🙂 Just in case you were not aware, our teams are always available around the clock via the Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos