cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Doodle
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

esim

How do I swop my simcard for an esim card? Can I use the empty space in my phone now for a simcard from overseas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
George_YC

Re: esim

Hey @Doodle, you can get an eSIM by calling us on 133 937, between Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm AEST or Sat: 9am - 5pm AEST as long as you have access to your current SIM. You can also visit a local Optus store with 100 points of ID. 

We also have more info on our A guide to eSIM page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Doodle
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes, my question was answered. I visited an Optus shop where the esim was connected. Now I have room in my mobile for the Telkomsel simcard.

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Really great to hear that your enquiry has been addressed @Doodle 🙂 Just in case you were not aware, our teams are always available around the clock via the Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors