cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

mkaaay
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Why is EMUI 10 not rolled out for Huawei P30 Pro?

EMUI 10 has rolled out around the world - why has Optus not rolled it out here yet?

13 Replies
GTFO
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Why is EMUI 10 not rolled out for Huawei P30 Pro?

Is thread: https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Android/Android-Software-Updates/td-p/580264/page/15

Minimal chance of an update before then, seems people take leave this time of year.
0 Kudos
mkaaay
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus sucks at rolling out updates. The rest of the world has this update already and it's not even on the radar for Aus yet.
0 Kudos
justinp
New Contributor
New Contributor

It's now Feb. Why isnt the EMUI 10 available for my phone yet?
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi justinp,

Still being tested, hopefully not too much longer.

Updated: 

P30 Pro Android 10 upgrade has already been approved. Release date for our customers will be confirmed once Huawei China is back to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
snow2525
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any update on when this update is going to happen? Pretty crazy how long it has taken for the "flagship device" to get the latest update.
mkaaay
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

It's frustrating seeing articles about EMUI 11 in my google feed when we haven't even got 10 yet.

The only solution is get a pixel - but then Google just can't get it right.
0 Kudos
snow2525
New Contributor
New Contributor

its a joke! EMUI 10 was released back in september. I wouldnt be surprised if 11 comes around before we get the update. 

0 Kudos
Reism
New Contributor
New Contributor

It's getting ridiculous. Sorry, but there's no way to blame this on Huawei. My wife has an unbranded Mate 20 that was updated to EMUI 10 in December then again last month. My Optus P30 Pro is sill rocking November's security patch.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We will be updating our Android thread tomorrow morning that the testing for the P30 Pro has been completed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors