Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Why do i keep getting a "System error has occured" when i try to view usage in the MyOptus app?

Mek

Why do i keep getting a "System error has occured" when i try to view usage in the MyOptus app? Its a new sim, activated 2 hours ago. Have tried reinstalling. Clearing cache. Still getting error

Re: Why do i keep getting a "System error has occured" when i try to view usage in the MyO

Yeldarb

Hmm it may take some time before the information becomes available if it's a new plan. I do recall the Opus my account portal had that issue.

Re: Why do i keep getting a "System error has occured" when i try to view usage in the MyO

DuckDodgers245

been happening to me all day yesterdat and today still not working. definitely not an issue with new plans have been on Optus for about 4months now.

something has definitely changed in the last day or 2.

Solution

Yeldarb

Hmm might be time to speak with support and see if there are any issues. The live chat link below might be the quickest option for that.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Highlighted

DuckDodgers245

go to settings > apps > My Optus > Storage

tap on clear cache and then clear data.

restart the app should work for you, well it does for me.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
40 Kudos
23 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos