Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Neederman
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why do I keep receiving email message saying 90% full

I daily receive notice that my web mail is 90% full. I daily empty my inbox, spam and trash. What is wrong. Also I rereceive emails that were deleted 18 months ago I have been ringing the centre who tell me that is impossible. It has only happened since optus changed my account number a few years ago.Also loading webmail has been really slow. I have deleted cookies and history.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tina_YC

Re: Why do I keep receiving email message saying 90% full

Hey @Neederman, thanks for getting in touch with us. OptusNet customers have a mailbox size limit of 500 MB per email address - this includes your Inbox, Sent Items, Spam Folder, Deleted Items; and any other folders under your mailbox in Webmail.

Therefore, You may need to delete any unwanted emails from your email account. Please make sure you remove emails from your Sent Folders as well. Keep in mind that if you have exceeded 100% of your Mail Quota, it may take up to 4 hours after clearing out your inbox folders for you to start receiving new emails.

In regards to accessing webmail, it might help to use private mode or try a different browser. Tina. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors