Searching...

Mobile

Re: Volte not working on Samsung Galaxy s9+

Dan_C

Can you check to see whether you have any outstanding software updates? 

I'll just need to confirm the build number for this one. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

pauliking

Checked last night and there wasn't any.  I did the may update couple weeks ago. Funnily enough I checked again anyway and there is a small security update 62mb. I just did another restart of my phone and the wifi calling icon had now appeared. Will apply this latest security update now and see what else happens. I'd give you a screen shot of the updates but I can't see how to do it on this forum. 

Dan_C

Ah, that'd be great if you could!

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

pauliking

Here ya go. The 65mb update is the latest one. Also attached is the error message i get when trying to MMS with mobile data switched off BUT wifi connected. FYI the image upload option isn't there on a mobile phone browser.

Screenshot_20180629-084814_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20180629-084825_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20180629-100152_Messages.jpg

Dan_C

Cool! Thanks for that. 

Ah, I did know that... I tend to forget users are accessing YC from their mobile device. 

I'll send through an update once it comes my way. 

Thanks again @pauliking

DonK51

I purchased 2 Galaxy s9+ in July, however one shows VoLTE on the top status bar whilst the other doesn't. In the settings on both phones there is no option to select VoLTE only 4G etc, so is the one displaying that status done so via the SIM card? All firmare etc is up to date. The build number for the phone not displaying VoLte is R16NW.G965FXXU2BR13. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated so I can have phone access via internet at home as 4G is bad in parts of our house.

Thanks

Highlighted

Dan_C

Hmm, 

Once VoLTE becomes available in an area, we action a bulk request to enable the service on customers devices.

It's odd that only one of your mobile servics has VoLTE enabled. I'm happy to go in and take a look.

Send us a PM with your account details. I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
64 Kudos
40 Kudos
38 Kudos
34 Kudos