Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Update to Huawei's EMUI?

[ Edited ]
Jclaudiorh

Hi YesCrowd, I have a Huawei P9 and I am tired of having a Hotspot that keeps dropping. This is a bug and is fixed in later versions of the EMUI.

But my phone is stuck on EMUI 5.0.1 (Android 7.0). When I check for updates it says there are none. 

How can I get the latest version installed?

Thanks,.

Re: Update to Huawei's EMUI?

Paddylee

Every few weeks a new post with updates is created. 

Looks like yours is staying where it is. 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Android-Software-Updates-21-02-2019/ba-p/538393/jump-to/first-...

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Jclaudiorh

Thanks Paddylee, already saw that page.

So for P9 there are no more updates? I was after the EMUI version, not the Android update. I read somewhere that the problem with the Hotspot that keeps dropping out on the P9 is to do with the old EMUI. 

My phone is on EVA-L09C34B385.

Is it possible to get an upgrade? thanks,

Highlighted
Solution

Paddylee

Have you tried the HiCare app made by Huawei and its available for free on the google play store. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
38 Kudos
21 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos
13 Kudos