cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Update for xz premium

When is xz premium getting new software update 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Update for xz premium

Hey @ZORRO1

All android software update announcements can be found here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Android-Software-Updates-12-10-2017/ba-p/328082. At this time the most current version of Android for XZ Premium on Optus handsets is Android 7.0. Keep an eye on our more blog for more info. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

again @Dan_C references outdated blogs. if you have a look at the latest android software blog on yes crowd at https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/bg-p/Announcements/label-name/Android%20Software%20Updates optus did a sneaky update yesterday showing the xz premium is expecting its Oreo update "mid november"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the update, I saw on tvsn the other night that if you bought it outright, it already comes with it on

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Stock and telstra xz premiums so far in Australia have oreo already. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@SteveV You're really calling me out on this one Smiley Sad I apologise once again for the misinformation. My brain & body was still in the process of adjusting to my overnight work schedule. Forgive the obvious minor cognitive impairment whilst I was mashing away at the keyboard on little to no sleep Smiley LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos