Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Unlock Samsung J100y

Mark0

I have an old Samsung J100y that was usd with an old service, I cant unlock the phone online due to not knowing the old number it had, its been sitting in a draw for a fair while but now have  aneed to use it, How can I get the old phone unlocked ?

Re: Unlock Samsung J100y

Toomey

You would need to provide a mobile number that was used in the phone to get it unlocked for free, otherwise a $25 fee will apply. This can be requested by using this online form.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Mark0

where can I find the number to call to unlock it ? as I dont have the mobile which that page seems to need

Shauna

Okay, in that case it would be best to contact our customer service team via 133937 for further investigation. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

zimou13

HI 

Unlock Done but the phone still netlock
Operation: Unlock
Selected model: SM-J100Y
Software version: 21.8

Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: SM-J100Y
Android version: 4.4.4
Product code: SM-J100YZWAOPP
Phone version: J100YDXU0AOC1
PDA version: J100YDXU0AOC1
CSC version: J100YOPP0AOC1
CSC country code: Australia
CSC sales code: OPP
HW version: MP 0.100
Phone S/N: R28G51BL2CJ
Modem board: 
RF cal date: 20150514
IMEI: 358926060608589
Checking Super user right... true
Reading nv data... OK
Analysing SEC file... OK
Initialization AT RIL... OK
Bypass MSL... OK
Unlocking... OK
Rebooting phone... OK
Unlock done

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.21.8

Toomey

@Mark0 You only need to provide a contact number via that web page, the Optus number isn't necessary.

@zimou13 To unlock the J100y, please follow these steps:

1. Insert SIM card from a source different than your original Service Provider
  2. Phone will ask you to enter Sim unlock pin
  3. Enter unlock code
  4. Phone will be unlocked

[ Edited ]
zimou13

AT&T told me the phone I bought off eBay was blacklisted, and refused to give me the unlock codes for a refurbished phone. I'd never heard of Unlock Ninja before this passed weekend, but I'm stoked that you guys were able to get the codes. Thank you very much. I even got the eBay reseller to pay for it! I told them I was mad that they didn't disclose the fact that it was locked, and they felt bad. Smiley Happy

ShowBox Mobdro Vidmate

showboxone

You can easily fill your samsung account detail to unlock your device. After unlock you can easily get showbox on your device to stream latest movies, shows, series and other videos for free.

Willie444

Understanding your Samsung Unlocking Codes:

The unlocking codes you will receive will look something like this: Mobdro App

1. NETWORK=12345678
  2. PROVIDER=38767696
  3. SUBPROVIDER=56927319
  4. DEFREEZE=79485738
  5. EXTRA=00000000

Tallent369

Samsung is the world's largest selling mobile phone giant and has undoubtedly the most significant number of customers. You may be a Samsung owner and in case you are a customer, you would be very proud. But your pride may take a turn when you find out about your phone being locked and confined to the one network you were provided with the handset. To make sure that this embarrassment doesn't get the better of you, make sure you have an unlocked Samsung SM J100Y in your hands.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
64 Kudos
40 Kudos
38 Kudos
34 Kudos