Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Thank you To All Optus Staff

The last few months have been particularly difficult for us all very trying times.

I just like to thank Optus and all its staff for the hard work put in to keep its customers connected.

Well done, much appreciated.
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Thank you To All Optus Staff

That's very nice of you to say and take the time to post, thanks Dazkatmaka11!

Company wide there are always things and processes that can be done better but from what I see every person does their best they can for customers 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Thank you To All Optus Staff

Everyone is focused on health and front-line workers, but communications is also a vital and critical tool in fighting this pandemic. We need to recognise those working behind the scenes too.

And with Optus being at a minimum staff capacity to keep in line with health regulations, your workload and customer base still at 100% and growing, you still manage to keep what would be a logistical nightmare running smoothly.

Every dealing i have had with Optus in the last 3 months have been top quality services.

Unbeatable Service. Thank you everyone.
Top Contributors