cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

kancel
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sim not provisioned

I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy 9 yesterday. I have set it up but it keeps saying Sim not provisioned.

How is this fixed?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Sim not provisioned

Afternoon @kancel,

Could you answer a couple of questions for us?

Were you porting across from another provider? If so, did you receive an SMS from the old provider? That would have been something along the lines of," a request to port out has been received."

If you've signed up with a brand-new number, the SIM should become active within fifteen minutes - four hours. 

How'd you sign up? Was it through one of our Optus retail stores? Let us know, we're happy to try and help out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors