cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Garry_2002
New Contributor

Sim network unlock pin for Samsung M40

I have bought new samsung m40 however device asking for SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN.. Request if someone can help with code or solution

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Sim network unlock pin

Hi Garry_2002

That must take away from the excitement of having a shiny new phone to play with.

Please help us by letting us know where you bought your new Samsung from?

If it was from outside Optus, you would need to obtain it from the seller that you bought it from.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor ShaneMiddo
Occasional Contributor

Same issue here! Mobile is a Samung J5 bought from the Optus Store Tuggerah NSW.

Any solution to this as the store was USELESS!

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor ShaneMiddo
Occasional Contributor

This is what I have been advised by Tech Support;

"I checked and found that the network unlock code is not updated by the manufacturer. However, not to worry....I will go ahead and escalate this to the backend team so that the backend team will contact the manufacturer and get the unlock code for you. It will take 5-7 business days."

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for the update ShaneMiddo, hopefully that helps out the OP Garry_2002 as well.

The form can be found on this thread.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos