cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Marg3
New Contributor

Setting up email on Nokia 7.1

Hi, I can't set up my Optus email on my Nokia 7.1 mobile.

I've tried setting it up on the Gmail app and on a different email app but I keep getting error message saying 'connection to server failed'. How do I set it up? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Setting up email on Nokia 7.1

Optusnet email doesn't work through the "Gmail App".

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/using-an-email-application-with-optusnet-email?requestT...

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor Marg3
New Contributor

Thanks but does anyone know which email app it does work on cause I’ve tried a few different ones and still get the same error msg?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Have you tried the ones on the link Jeneral__Pain shared?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Marg3
New Contributor

The 'BlueMail' app works. It configured everything on its own after I entered my Optus email and password.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors