cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor PeterLovell
New Contributor

Samsung redemption watch active

I'm having trouble redeeming my Samsung watch for the optus promo deal with S10, have uploaded photo of my receipt to the samsung redemption page and the status is now: needs more info?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Samsung redemption watch active

Hi PeterLovell,

It's something that you'll need to question Samsung on.

You should be able to find out via the Live Chat Support.

Hope you get it soon!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor callmechknnugz
Occasional Contributor

I couldnt get past the purchase details page! 

Samsung stating over 600 people unable to proceed, and apparently they will get in contact. Im not holding my breath on it. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Oh geez, hope they sort it out for everyone soon 😵 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor iosman1234
Occasional Contributor

@callmechknnugz wrote:

I couldnt get past the purchase details page! 

Samsung stating over 600 people unable to proceed, ometv and apparently they will get in contact. Im chatroulette not holding my breath on it. 

thanks for the information.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I will be contacting the ACCC about this on Monday afternoon if they haven't resolved this issue. There has been zero communication about this, almost as if they're brushing it off and trying to let us forget about it.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey guys, 

We've been advised that customers can email Samsung directly at promos.au@samsung.com. You'll need to attach a copy of your proof of purchase and include your Optus account details. 

If you do not have a proof of purchase, contact us and we'll send one out via email. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Samsung has not replied to any email I've sent to that email whatsoever. The ACCC has been contacted
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, that's frustrating. I'm sorry it's come to that.

That's the email we've been given for all customer enquiries relating to Samsung promos.

Samsung response time frames:

• Claim validation: 1-3 business days
  • Email response: 1-2 business days

Are you able to message our Social Media service on Facebook or Twitter

We do have an internal contact number that agents can use to follow up on the status of the delivery or for those having trouble redeeming the gift. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Ive already contacted Samsung multiple times, and been into the Optus shop twice and they've contacted samsung on my behalf. This is entirely samsung.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors