cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Samsung S8 $49 Promo Plan - can you add interational calls to the UK

Hi - were you able to get any clarification on this DanC?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Unsure where Dan is at with this sorry @melc99. He's not in the office today, I'll request he gives you an update as soon as possible though 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey everyone, apologies for the delay here, I had to follow up with a few teams to get the information updated on our end.

I can confirm 100% that the international minute packs are available on all My Plan Flex, My Plan Business Flex, Promo Flex and Promo Plus plans. (The plan in question here is the $44 Promo Plus plan)

Support articles on our end are being updated to reflect this so there should be not more confusion moving forward.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Toomey. So even though I cannot add the international minute pack on the Optus website at the time of making the purchase ( I just tried and it still is not an option) I can add this to the plan once I am up and running?  Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Yes absolutely. Feel free to get in touch with me directly via PM when you're up and running and I'll get it done. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Great - thank you for following up on it for me, much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I signed up the the promo plan last week and have today logged into my optus account to try and add the international $5 talk pack and cannot seem to do it.  When I look on this Optus site the international pack options changed on 21 May??  Can I still add the $5 international minutes calling pack?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Could you send a PM with your full name, number and DOB thanks @melc99? I'll get that added on my end

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@melc99, just a quick heads up. We've replied back to your private message. We've applied the $5.00 international call bolt-on, so you should be all good to go 😄 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

i had same experience ...different sales person different suggestions. btw i got added 150 international mints including uk for $5.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors