Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
tungStran
New Contributor
New Contributor

Samsung Redemption

Hey, All i am trying to redeem my JBL headphones, i did everything on the samsung website but it says More Info – Incomplete Proof of Purchase, i am unsure of what i should take a photo of? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Samsung Redemption

This promotion is run by Samsung, not Optus so you're best to ask Samsung that question even though you got your phone from Optus. They'll be able to tell you what else you need.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Samsung Redemption

How did you sign up for the phone @Tung Stran

The proof of purchase is your receipt. We should have emailed the documentation to you after having the contract.

Valid proof of purchase. 

• Original point of sale receipt – generated from a point of sale system
  • Letter of proof of purchase – requested by a customer care representative 
  • Tax invoice 

If you'd like us to generate a POP for you, we can definitely do that. 

Otherwise, jump onto Live Chat and they shouldn't have any issues doing this for you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos