Ask a Question
New Contributor BobbyDmill
New Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

I'm thinking of doing the same
Occasional Contributor blucmal
Occasional Contributor

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please..................................................

New Contributor BobbyDmill
New Contributor

If begging doesn't work lets all go to a different network
Occasional Contributor

Its only because it will cost me $600 to pay out tab s4 +same for my note 9 that i havnt already. Time to start saving...
0 Kudos
New Contributor Aveeyjay
New Contributor

Definitely a shame they won't offer it! I would 100% upgrade my phone and tablet to a note 10 and the s6!!! I'm due for it and I can claim it on tax for work! Come on optus!!!! 

0 Kudos
New Contributor fishman18
New Contributor

Another existing Tab S4 customer here wanting to upgrade to Tab S6, but I'm being left out in the cold by Optus. 

If this doesn't get offered in the coming months then will definitely be taking my business elsewhere....

0 Kudos
New Contributor TreddyAus
New Contributor

I have made a complaint about for them to expalain why this is happening. I got told that Optus requested 500 devices and Samsung never accepted their request. I have now escalted to Management, they blaming Samung not release this device. I have been transferred to so many departments for the proper answer. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hmmm that post dissapeared. Optus to samsung can we get 500 devices. Samsung; no no way are we gunna sell 500 devices through you....ok sure as if samsung would refuse....
0 Kudos
New Contributor TreddyAus
New Contributor

It's confirmed that Optus will never sell this device. Now to ACCC for false advertising on their website and tv advertising that they say keeping up with the latest technology