cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Garrmr
New Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Are there still no plans to stock the Tab S6? I see that Vodafone and Telstra have listed the tablet on their websites

Tags (2)
Occasional Contributor blucmal
Occasional Contributor

Add another wanting this tablet..

New Contributor RamK
New Contributor

Any update on when this would be available with a optus plan?

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi all,

Our Marketing team is aware that there is interest from a handful of customers here.

There has been no change from my last update. If this changes we'll be sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor BobbyDmill
New Contributor

Please Add the Tab 6 to your range I am an optus customer...

Please Add the Tab 6 to your range

I am an optus customer for MANY years and I am wanting this tablet for work

Please add this to your range for your customers!!!!!

Occasional Contributor blucmal
Occasional Contributor

Re: Please Add the Tab 6 to your range I am an optus customer...

Would it help if we begged?

Highlighted
New Contributor BJN
New Contributor

Ok this is rediculous. I have no idea why Optus wouldn't offer the Galaxy Tab s6. They would be losing business to the other two service providers.

I am seriously thinking of taking both my phone and tablet over to Vodafone so I can upgrade my tablet. Absolutely insane business decision.

New Contributor Garrmr
New Contributor

I'm considering doing the same once my contract ends, or just buying out my contract and switching. For every person who is determined enough to find this thread in their search for why Optus haven't chosen to stock the S6 or even go to the trouble of taking the. "New" tag of the listing for the S5E (which is misleading) there are certainly more who would consider a bundle deal when ordering the Note 10 as one of Samsung's biggest talking points for the Tab S6 was its interconnectiveness with their other products. Unfortunately the sales surge for the Note 10 has probably passed so they have missed out on that. 

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

And what is worse is they are offering the new iPad for their customers.
Typical that they take the Apple road and leave us wanting the updated Samsung tablet out in the cold
New Contributor BobbyDmill
New Contributor

My phone contract is up ATM thinking I might change to Vodafone to be able to get a Note 10 and the Tab 6
0 Kudos