cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Hi All,

Just wondering if Optus will have the Tab S6 on pre-order offer or are they going with the same delay / not stocking like they have with previous Samsung tablets?

20 Replies
New Contributor SpawnLoop
New Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

I also want to know this. Hanging to upgrade and preorder this. Don't let me down Optus!

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey guys,

We don't hear about handset releases ahead of time (probably to be kept quiet from the competition). 

Stay tuned to the Optus website and/or Social Media pages and possibly even Yes Crowd for news on the availability of the latest devices ☺️ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Kept quiet from the competition? Every major retailer is preordering them already. And me personally I'd rather get it on a plan but if I wait too long I miss pre-order bonuses through the other retailers while I wait for you guys to do nothing.

New Contributor brownsugar
New Contributor

Your a Muppet, you don't know what your talking. Your say that you "keep quiet" due to competition. Yet pre orders for the note 10, Samsung products and Apple products are announced well in advanced. Why don't you just say "we're not aware of any preorders as of this time. But when we do know you'll be the first to know about it."

HOWEVER

Your the only company that's not offering any promotion for this tablet. Which is strange because it's Samsung's flagship tablet.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

They did this with the Tab S3 as well and in the end never ended up offering it. They offered the Tab S4 when it eventually got released here so I guess that's a plus  

0 Kudos
New Contributor

They did eventually has the S3. I got one through them.

https://optus.com/business/mobile/broadband-internet/samsung-galaxy-tab-s-3 that's their old archived page. 

I don't understand why it isn't a day 1 device like the flagship phones. If you don't want an iPad, what's the alternative? To fork out a ton of cash up front because Optus don't care what their customers want. I can search the forum and see these same questions every time there is a new tablet and the same garbage answers every single time.

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey guys,

Word has come though that at this stage there are no plans to range the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor

We aren't really surprised there are we. What a joke.

I don't really understand the logic. It's not like Optus have a huge tablet range and it's the flagship of the android tablets.

But just another let down from Optus not listening to their customers.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Not overly surprised to be honest @Ray_YC  just disappointed in Optus 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors