Searching...

Mobile

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 256GB

Michael24

Is there any update when the 256gb Galaxy Tab S4 will be back in stock?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 256GB

GuyCS

Hey @Michael24 - I've had a look and unfortunately we don't have any concrete ETA on when the 256GB model will be back in stock. Apologies we couldn't be of more assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Michael24

Hi @GuyCS,

Thanks for the response, I went past an Optus store to see if any were still in stock and was told that they have been classed EOL (End of Life). Can you confirm if that is correct, seems strange they would be discontinued as they have only just been released and still current model?

Thanks in advance

Dan_C

Hmm, that doesn't sound right

Our website shows that Samsung Galaxy tab S4 is available. It's a brand-new device.

I've checked our stock list (for online), we have plenty of stock available.

Which store had you visited? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Michael24

Hi @Dan_C,

The 256gb version is not available on your website last I saw, if you do have them i would like to purchase?

It was the optus shop at modbury SA

Wesley-J

Apologies for the confusion there, Michael24. The Samsung Galaxy tab S4 64GB is available for standard delivery but the 256GB has been classed as EOL (End of Life). 

Michael24

Hi @Wesley-J,

Thanks for clearing that up. So does EOL mean that optus are no longer going to stock that model or is it just unavailable at the moment? As Samsung have said that the model is still being manufactured. 

Highlighted

Dan_C

Hmm, it's odd.
I guess we've made the decision to no longer stock the 256GB variant of the Tab S4. 
If a product has reached EOL, we won't be placing any new orders for stock. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
34 Kudos
22 Kudos
21 Kudos
19 Kudos
13 Kudos