cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE now available

The anticipated Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G handset is now available on Optus!

Let us know your thoughts below 🙂

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE now available

I preordered expecting it to ship today given today is launch but status is "submitted".
I'm being given mixed responses from support but ultimately told it's on backorder. The Optus shop listing says "In Stock FREE Express Delivery for orders approved by 12pm."
Sounds like one of those dodgy online stores that takes orders for items they have no stock of...
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @frigginawesome - Thanks for sharing this with us.

We're sorry to hear that there has been an issue with the order that was placed for you. We're not able to discuss account specifics in relation to you order through this open forum however, if you message our team through the My Optus App they will be able to assist. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have chatted on the app and spoken with your sales team on the phone and been given mixed messages. Ultimately sales said "it's on backorder and it's first come first serve".
What's interesting is the item listing on your store says "In Stock FREE Express Delivery for orders approved by 12pm.". If I chat with sales and say I'm not an existing customer I'm told it is indeed in stock and I'll have it in 1-2 business days.
So which is it?
Why would new customers (ordering after preorder) get it sooner than an existing customer who ordered it during the preorder period?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

It's definitely not the case @frigginawesome as we operate FIFO (First In, First Out). Feel free to send our Official Facebook/Twitter team a direct message though and we can investigate to see what has happened on your particular order.

Top Contributors