cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: S20 FE 5G Issues

@Jack_YC 

Do you know when we expect the next update to get sent out? G781BXXU1ATK1 .

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

We do have a YesCrowd page which shows all of the current android updates. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @z_hook, but that page doesn't appear to list upcoming firmware updates? Just Android versions?
Anyhow, I got G781BXXU1ATK1 installed now... jitter on slow pinch appears to be a bit better. Transitioning between zoom in and out there is a pause. It's annoying still.
Ghost swipes still there. Affects swipe typing resulting in errors.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The new update ATK1 has fixed pinch to zoom completely for my device, completely removed stutter & shake like in your video example when zooming extremely slowly (not that I ever zoom like this in normal use but update has fixed issue). I have zero problems typing or swipe typing very happy with the phone.
Sorry you are having issues. Do you have a screen protector on? If so what kind?
If you do maybe increase touch sensitivity in settings as that is designed for use with a screen protector
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there,

Just a heads up that the software updates page @z_hook referenced has been updated this morning.

For extra detail:
S20 FE 5G:

MR - Google CVE (Nov) for Android 10 + Bug fix
One UI version: 2.5
IMEI SV: 03
Baseband version: G781BXXU1ATJ3
Build version: QP1A.190711.020.G781BXXU1ATK1
Android Security: 1 November 2020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the update @Ray_YC .

0 Kudos
Top Contributors