Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

S10

Hi , i purchased an Optus Galaxy S10 on 24 November and want to know how to claim my free earphones?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: S10

Normally instructions would be included in the emails you receive when you've ordered your handset. Have you checked them?

Otherwise, try asking the live chat reps - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: S10

Hi @Babs2112, when did you receive the handset? Samsung advised that customers would have until the 30/11/19 to redeem their gift.  

As per the below: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds Redemption 

1) Once you have your handset, complete  the redemption process online @ samsung.com/au/galaxy-offer/

2) You'll need the following details"

• Customer details (name, delivery address, contact details) 
  • IMEI number 
  • Proof of purchase 

3) Within 14 days an email confirmation will be sent from Samsung validating the redemption

Keep in mind: The Galaxy buds will be delivered within 30 days of the email confirmation being sent.The tracking details will be sent in a separate email after the claim confirmation email.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos