cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Dread
New Contributor

S10+ still not delivered?

Hi all,

Ordered the s10+ on the 27th of February through an optus account manager and was given an order number. On Release i live chatted optus and was told a phone wasnt allocated to my order and one was allocated on the spot and was given a new order number. Since then have had numerous live chats being told it would be sent out by now, even got promised that it would be sent yesterday or today and still havent heard anything. 

Is anyone else in the same situation? 

Still havent got a clear reason from optus on what is happening and why.

pretty annoying that i preorder the phone over a week before release and now its a week after release and the pohne still has not been shipped out.

any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: S10+ still not delivered?

Hi,

Please see our Track Your Delivery page. What does it say on there? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Dread
New Contributor

"Submitted", has said that since it had been ordered.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The Optus account manager you did the order with, are you a Business customer? Do you have a direct contact line with them? If it is a Business Account manager please send me a PM with their name and I will do my best to follow up with them.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The Optus account manager you did the order with, are you a Business customer? Do you have a direct contact line with them? If it is a Business Account manager please send me a PM with their name and I will do my best to follow up with them.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

0 Kudos
Top Contributors