cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Roaming arranged by phone with customer service but not activated

Back home in Oz I logged into my account on several occasions to activate roaming but there is no option available. Tried on Yes my Optus app, no option. Reinstalled app, no option. Logged in online, no option, tried over several days no luck, tried search options and hit links provided but keep getting stupid 'whoops page been moved try again' screen. Got my son (tutors computer science at uni) to help, tells me lve done everything possible, ring CS. Rang CS and rep advised that he has activated roaming. Arrive in Bangkok 3 days ago, phone shows full signal strength, no connection to the network and no 'R' indicator near signal strength icon. Can't text, can't phone. Please Optus what on earth is going on? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Roaming arranged by phone with customer service but not activated

In the old web system, the roaming is in between Alerts and PUK in the SETTINGS part.

I the new web system, VIEW DETAILS -> Manage , below nickname

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Roaming arranged by phone with customer service but not activated

Thanks solo much. I cannot believe how bad the website design is. That is so hidden away that even the links don't find it. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors