Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Remove optus logo

Love09121984

Hi. I recently got huawei mate 20 pro from optus. I just want to know how can i remove that optus startup screen everytime i restart the phone. I tried formating the phone .but i am getting a new software with optus app and logo and that stupid startup screen. Can anybody please tell me how to remove that and install fresh stock  android 9.0

Thanku

Solution

Re: Remove optus logo

Yeldarb

I don’t like branding myself however the only way to remove it is to install firmware that does not have it. This unfortunately is much easier said than done and any attempt at installing different firmware may result in your phone being damaged permanently with no option to pursue this under warranty.

Solution

Re: Remove optus logo

Dan_C

You'd need to flash your existing firmware.

Not something I'd suggest unless you know exactly what you're doing.

The firmware is optimised for use on the Optus Network and may be required to access certain functionality.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
67 Kudos
40 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos
32 Kudos