Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor CatherineNro
New Contributor

Question about Sim Pre Paid

I've started with Optus in August. Now I want to recharge my pre-paid plan. But I can't find inside the website the option for recharge my pre-paid plan, only recharge dollars but I don't know if that mode is gonna respect my 45 GB of plan. 

Thank you. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Question about Sim Pre Paid

I think when you recharge you enter your phone number? This means the options of your deal are loaded in. So if for example you get 3 free 15Gb bonus recharges then they should come in automatically when you select the correct base option. Only way to be sure is try I suppose. If you have an issue Optus will normally only look into it after it has occurred, but they can add the data in if for some reason its missing.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Question about Sim Pre Paid

Here is the online link to recharge Optus Prepaid.

Once you've entered your mobile number and payment method, this screen appears:

Prepaid Screen.PNG

Select the right amount as per the prepaid offer you're on ($40 for Optus Prepaid Epic Data first 3 recharges?)

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors