Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
DrPhibes
New Contributor
New Contributor

Problems with app interface

Hello

I have to download ID (an app called WebVoi) on my Android A71 BK OV handset. I can login successfully.

However, my phone camera will not interface with the app for the second part of establishing my ID. I am completely baffled by this. Can any give me insight into this problem?

many thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Problems with app interface

You need to check the Android setting and make sure that the app has permission to use the camera.
Tuong_YC

Hey @DrPhibes, just going off the information you have provided it seems the issue is with the App not being compatible with your handset or operating system - I would recommend updating your software and should you still have issues accessing the app features, head into a Samsung store and the teams will be able to diagnose further

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

DrPhibes
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes. Thank you. Very much appreciated.
Top Contributors