Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Shawsy
Occasional Contributor

Phone plan

I have just put an order in for a phone and I was just wondering how long it takes for them to take the money out of my account 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Phone plan

Hello Shawsy. What type of order have you placed? Was it an order for an outright phone or did you sign up on a new plan? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I applied for a phone plan for an s8 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Ev_

Ah okay, have you received your first bill yet? The day your direct debit is taken out will be stated on the first page of the bill.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

No I haven't got a bill yet all it said after I ordered it was thanks for your order here is ur temporary code

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Ev_

You should be receiving your first bill within the next month. We're unable to confirm the billing cycle for you until the order has been confirmed and you've been given an account number.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Do u know how long it usually takes for the order to be confirmed 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Ev_

If you can send through a private message with your account details - full name, DOB and mobile number, we'll be able to check on the status of your order for you. Ev

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I got a message from optus on the 19th and it said that my order has been confirmed and i should expect an email with the delivery date but never got anything and then yesterday i got a call from optus saying that my ordet was confirmed and that i will get an email with the delivery date in the next 24 hours for havent got it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Shawsy, apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you’ve received a temporary order number, this means we’ve received your order and it’s being processed by our team. We’re sorry that you haven’t been contacted yet with confirmation of your order. Currently there are delays due to high demand and we’re working our hardest to get through each order as quickly as possible. Once your order has been processed, you'll get an email confirming your delivery date. Unless you have been contacted for follow up, there is no need to reach out to our Online Sales Direct team at this stage. Unless you have been contacted for follow up, there is no need to reach out to our Online Sales Direct team at this stage.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos