cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Addisonj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus usage widget

Where has the Optus usage widget gone?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus usage widget

Still available on my phone! Have you tried re-adding it? I've noticed when an app updated sometimes the widget will disappear from the home screen but I can simply re-add it again

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Addisonj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I have uninstalled...restart...installed...restart...ran the MyOptus app and entered all details...restarted...but still no widget available for my use. I have a pixel XL and have not had a problem untill recently????

0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

That's a coincidence because I have a Pixel XL as well (original, not the 2nd version). When you open the app, are your services still linked to it? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Addisonj
New Contributor
New Contributor

All sorted. I had my display set to large and the widget option I could not see. I set the display to normal and the widget option now became visible in the list. ???? Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors