Optus usage widget

Where has the Optus usage widget gone?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus usage widget

Still available on my phone! Have you tried re-adding it? I've noticed when an app updated sometimes the widget will disappear from the home screen but I can simply re-add it again

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Addisonj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I have uninstalled...restart...installed...restart...ran the MyOptus app and entered all details...restarted...but still no widget available for my use. I have a pixel XL and have not had a problem untill recently????

0 Kudos
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

That's a coincidence because I have a Pixel XL as well (original, not the 2nd version). When you open the app, are your services still linked to it? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Addisonj
New Contributor
New Contributor

All sorted. I had my display set to large and the widget option I could not see. I set the display to normal and the widget option now became visible in the list. ???? Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos