Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Dougandvicky
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus sport - Android app

The upcoming fixtures are not updating and still show games from the 10th, 15th and 27th December.
I have tried restarting my phone, removing my team, uninstalling the app.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: Optus sport - Android app

Hey @Dougandvicky

I've just checked this on my S10 and the fixtures are from 01/01/2020 onwards currently. Has it since updated on yours or are you still seeing the old fixtures? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Dougandvicky
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi thanks for the response, no its still showing the old fixtures. Note that this is in your teams fixtures section not the ladder fixtures. Ive checked with a friend on another phone and it shows the same issue.
Thank you
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Ah thanks for the further clarification. Looks like it's accurate on the website from what I've just checked, but the fixtures are currently unavailable on the app when I've just tried. It's possible that they're being updated currently, but if you still have the same issue once it's back up just let us know and we can get in touch with the relevant team to have it fixed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos